Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 42

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was so awesome! Where to start?!

Well. I Tony was late again so I didn't have to be at work with him for too long today.

I got my tips from Rapids today. $148! haha So nice! Most of it went into my save box!

Ok. The best part of the day! TEX!

So I saw him this morning and we talked for a bit. I told him since it was a nice day we should go swimming in Otto Lake after work. He said sure! He gave me his number and said he was looking forward to it. Then after work I text him and asked when he wanted to go. He changed plans on me. But said to make it up, we could watch a movie in his room and do something tomorrow too! I ended up giving him a back massage and he seemed to like it. He even said 'I could propose right now!' haha. Then we paused the movie and got dinner at Homestead. Stupid Shelby walked past me and gave me a dirty look! YAY!

I found out he goes to Harvard and is going to graduate with a degree in Archaeology and Anthropology! So awesome! So after dinner we went back to his room and finished the movie. When it was over, I got up to come back and he asked 'Leaving so soon?' :) I needed to go to bed and he understood and needed to too! I told him we should go swimming tomorrow since he backed out of swimming today and he said yes. I am so excited to hang out with him tomorrow! I can't stop smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment