Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 34

I was so tired at work today. It didn't help that by bank was off this morning because Tony can't count.

After work I came home and took a nice 4 hour nap! It was wonderful! I went down to dinner and sat with some people from church. A guy named James (goes by Tex) came and sat with us and made me laugh. It was the first time since I was home that I had a good laugh at something. I didn't eat much at dinner and he didn't at all so he invited me to go to Prospectors Pizza with him. Trisha came too. Tex is reading Hunger Games right now and is the middle of Mockingjay so we have stuff to discuss. He asked if we wanted to watch a movie with him so we did. It was Supercop 4, a Jackie Chan movie. It was pretty good!

It is now 1131 and I am not close to sleep yet even though I work at 4.

Tomorrow I have to work a later shift and then again early on Saturday, so I get to sleep at the Lodge tomorrow! I will pack up for that in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. You gotta quit eating out! You're paying your daily $15 and then not utilizing it. Then spending more on good food. You'll come home broke. :(

    ReplyDelete