Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 39

Rapids was super busy this morning. It was hard because it was just Adam and I. We made more than we have by double. I don't really like working with him because he is a know-it-all. He never stops talking about things I don't care about. He doesn't listen to Emily or I either!

After that I went to Lynx and we were super busy there too! I didn't get out until almost 2! It was only an extra hour, but that was a exhausting last hour.

I got home and went on a bike ride/hike to Otto Lake again with Megan. We found a big leech! It was fun to play with. It was nice to be out there away from the drama and crap of Homestead. When we got back Mega, Mallory and I went to 49th. It is a restaurant close to Homestead. (My intestines are taking a glacial beating from the food they feed us). I got Baked Mac'n'Cheese and Sweet Potato Tots. It was good.

So, I had made plans for my day off tomorrow. Then, Emily calls me and tells me that the one person that makes the Rapids job bearable, has quit. Her name was Analisa and she was awesome to work with. Now I am stuck with Adam and Tony until she gets someone else. So now I get to go in to work tomorrow morning. NOT EXCITED!

I get to work from 4-930 and then have to come back at 230 for a work party. They say the party is for us working so hard, but I think most people don't deserve that. Nobody I work with works that hard. They are doing less than their job.

So instead of staying up an taking pictures for Summer Solstice and missing watching Tangled(which I have had stuck in my head for over a month now), I get to go to bed so I can go to work. >: /

I also had a weigh in today for Biggest Loser. I went up .6 from last week. But I am going to say that was all from my big dinner and I have been working out and so I may have more muscle now.

Time for bed. So mad that I have to work tomorrow...........

1 comment:

  1. Money Money Money Money....Money! Have you seen the Apprentice? Well, I just sang that song just for you. :)

    "He doesn't listen to Emily or I either"- should be 'me'. You wouldn't say "He doesn't listen to I".

    Glacial beating eh? Interesting....You must be drinking lots of cold, cold water!

    ReplyDelete